follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Monday 14 December 2009

Things could be worse.

Tears.

baby called me when i was sleepin Saturday.
He was drunk.
And he told me EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING means everything.
I cried like Hell,
When u told me the truth that i made u suffer.
I hete it.
I hate the feelings.
This is the first time i cried so badly for a guy?
Sorry baby,
i know its our only 100 days and i ffk-ed you,
I know that i abandoned ur feeling and do things my way.
I know when u said left, i'll defiitely go right.
i know i hurt u when i said i dont care if u one-nite-stand wf other girls or not.
i know i nv treat u as good as my bf before.
i know i nv find u before and ur the one who always look for me.
i know u wanted to give up,
i know , i know
and U said u've never love a girl like that before.
So, i guess i hurted ur feelings so badly..
So, u still wanna go on with this relationship?

i dont know.
So u asked me whether i want to be ur laopo or not just now.
i guess Maybe im not qualified yet?

No comments: