follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Thursday 12 November 2009

Blow your digestive system up >.<


OKAY, just a short and simple post..
I Purposely Stayed back in school till 5.30 today...
Just To wait for my mum to fetch me go buy donuts...
This is so mafan,
But worth it if my frens are happy >.<




this is way cooller than spaghetti i swear!


4 Dozen of doughnut enough to feed
23 hungry ghost in 2A especially Jackie or not~??



Ali, Jasmine, jill, Form 2A class and, Pn. Chu's
fattening Breakfast
For tomorow lol
Dont worry, pn. Chu.
Although u always scold me,
But i Still love you ;]
I swear to god that i wont put poison inside ;]
yea rite..
jk laaaa
i wont i wont
(OMG!!! spot the lil' loves on the donut at the bottom left corner!!)
It's mine!!! BACK OFF!
Nobody is blocking my way to eat my lil' loves !!

No comments: