follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 6 November 2009

to a loser outside there.

i'll fight with u this time nomatter what now, beyotch.
U fuck me, i'll fuck u back.
It's that simple, dont mess with me, beyotch.
u wouldn't want urself to get hurt.
Even my parents nv poke me b4, and u use ur finger poke till very fun rite?? Nvm, i'll let u hav some major fun if u poke me just once again.
Feel like wanna slap me, beyotch??
Hahah, very funny, i'll show u what's called a real revenge, beyotch.
Now, fuck off from my life forever.
Go tell all the teachers bout me loser, cuz only all the loser will go 38 with the ppl around about me. I dun care anymore if all the teachers know bout me.
If ur my class teacher again next year, i'll change my class no matter what,
not happy??
Go cry infront of mr.khaw, beyotch.

No comments: