follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Thursday 26 November 2009

Sorry, baby~
My mummy promised me to bring me to the
P.C. Fair with you
To buy me my DSLR camera...
But Uncle Hans from Germany is coming that day..
So, i cant go...
Actually my mummy wanted to gimme her credit card..
And cal me to buy myself~
But im under age. ZZzZ . . .
swt laaa~~
mummy said maybe she's gonna buy for me at HK
since We kenot go to P.C. fair to get cheaper price ...
Maybe HK would be cheaper??
LUCKY SHE NV BUY ME THE SONY
T-900 THAT DAY.
I wanna say THANKYOU to the salesgirl
who called my mum dont buy the sony that day..
if not mummy wouldn't want to buy me a
dslr now...
tee hee :D
LOVE YA <3
DAMN LUCKY.

2 comments:

Jeslyn said...

OMG!!!! YOU NEVER TELL ME! How much cheaper? Where is the PC fair?

Nicole Yap . NYJW said...

ERMM...... Actually soonyang told me this year is canon 60 years celebration... So, cheaper 1000 bucks i guess??? BTW, P.C. Fair started at 4th december(friday)for 3 days , At KLCC convention center lol... hahas hope ur mum will buy u one lo... Maybe Tan Jia Long?? >.<