follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 13 July 2011

130711

erm..
im wearing pants btw.

taken by Nissin flash :')
ahhhh ! how i wish i can buy a Canon 5D kit without trading in my 500D..
shyt, been telling everyone in the world -.-'
:(



I miss my camera..
my Camwhore kit too :(
ah yang faster buy your 60D~ :')


I miss last year...
I miss PMR
I miss everything last year.. 
So perfect year ..
:')





oh. . . 
Born to perform Single category's winners were really Awesome..
But for the Group category..
MEH.
1994 worth the place..
But the others?
the triangle? LIKE seriously?
WERE they blind?
WTF !
NOT gonna put a single pic about it -.-






OH! SO! EXCITED FOR ALL THE UPCOMING EVENTz !!!
  1. this Friday pool party @ jazmine's house
  2. this SAT mock debate @ school -.-
  3. INTERNATIONAL FOOD FIESTA !!! next week.
  4. MODEL UNITED NATION taylor college next next weekend !
 AWESOME :)
finally have something to blog & bitch about >.<
actually, im excited for all the dressing up parts only..
As usual~ -.-
ME.



Okay okay just found an OLD photo of me Vaining in my room -.-
OmGoshhh lul i was so vain i should kill myself .. :'(
K la you can laugh nao.
chillax la i was 14 back then :) HEH .
DONT DRESS UP ANYMORE AS I GREW OLDER
D:






BYE !


















Loves,
Nicole Yap

2 comments:

Alison Chow said...

LIAR!! U STILL DRESS UP!

Nicole Yap . NYJW said...

Not that much already I swear ! D: