follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Thursday 7 June 2012

euphoria.

Well, i guess i have to apologize for ditching my blog for almost half a year.
I am so sorry :( 
traffic falling off the cliff already :(

But my life had been so awesome this half a year, since the year started.
I'm lucky enough to be a happy senior in Sri Garden. 
hope im not bitchy to the juniors though ;)

Wont be updating till i get a new macbook or After my IGCSE winter papers i guess.
Come back next year? haha. 
But i'll try to update as soon as i have some really exciting event .


Oh. 
This year, TopShop Fashion Show & IU Day & crazy shopping in GUANGZHOU wf my EeLynn !
had fun :D

just follow me on instagram okay? 
@nicoleyloves
&
Twitter
@nicoleyapjiawen





Tell me who you are & we might be friends ! :)

till then,
good luck for my IGCSE !
:)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - My name is Nicole too!
I'm from Germany, so sorry for my mistakes ;)
I really like ur blog, because u aren't like the girls in Germany, u are sooo ...?
I have a blog too, but u just can translate it with google translater.
If you like u can follow me?
XOXO, Nici :-*

youstillmakemesmile.blogspot.de