follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 3 June 2009

MY WISH!!!!!

My PLAN (i hope)
Pls allow a lil Gal like me to imagine~
Tomorow:: Date with Chase Crawford at Sunway =)
Friday:: My GodFather (bill gates) bring me go shopping full stop
Saturday:: My mum go bring me to buy my future car .
Sunday:: Sit private jet go L.A. or Paris/Milan.. Shopping lorr.. With Adam Lambert =)
Monday:: still shopping
Tuesday:: Shopping~~~~~~!!
Wednesday:: Back to KL. Jill, Jasmine stay over at my house! =)
Thursday:: Pool Party, Beside swimming pool ofcorse..~ with EDWARD CULLEN!! woo~
Friday:: Paint Ball with 2A!!!! (tembak Pn. Chu & Vashinti!!!!)
Saturday:: Shoping at The Curve & IKEA!! (need more mirrors in my room!!!!!)
Sunday:: Beauty Sleep!!!!!!
YES! My plan is so WONDERFUL!!

5 comments:

IT'S NOT EASY BEING PURPLE said...

oii bitch!! chase crawford is mine!! you can have edward LOLOL and adam is gay!! hahah LOL LOL XOXO >.<
jill :D

Nicole Yap . NYJW said...

I wont let u to have Chase Crawford alone, beyotch and I DONT CARE WHETHER CHASE CRAWFORD IS YOURS OR NOT CAUSE HE'S MINE.!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Bye Beyotch, See u on tuesday, Movie Maraton =)

JASMINEKONG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JASMINEKONG said...

http://jasminekongjk.blogspot.com/ `link me k! <3

JASMINEKONG said...

and and and both of you dont quarrel already! =) all are gayy!
hahah!