follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Monday 1 June 2009

I FREAKING LOVE ADAM LAMBERT NO JOKE!
i know American Idol has passed quite a few days ago but ever since i heard Adam sing this song titled "Mad World", i am really questioning myself how come he didn't win OML! I never expected Kris to win seriously because Adam is so much more "noticable" to me.. i loved Adam ever since the start of American Idol seriously but mostly because he's soooo hot and handsome ^_^
to me, this season of American Idol = Adam Lambert
and no one else so in the finale when i took a good look at Kris, he's damn cute too! sigh both are equally as good
but im certain that if im residing in America, i will buy $ 100 credit just to vote for Adam Lambert!
(nah, just kidding..rather use that money to buy clothes or food wei)


OhMyLord,Damn Hawt. Damn Kacak~~~

**Melting**

I dont care whether he's a GAY or not seriously!!!!!

No comments: