follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Few myths that u dont know about me ?? i guess

1. I hope that my lower lashes is longer than my upper lashes.
2. The Lenght of my leg is 98cm=) & my height is 165?? i guess
3. NAH~ i dont like boyfriend. I threat all my bf very bad de....... RITE? ^^
4. I'm very LAME & very FUNNY (go ask andrea, alison or jillian) if u dont blief!
5. My right finger is forever longer than my left one.
6. oh, and my middle finger is damn long according to my frens~~ ==
7. My biggest hobby is Study. (serious wei dont laugh)
8. I secretly adore SPONGEBOB & BOB THE BUILDER! woohoo~
9. My 3 hamsters died of hunger. (okay, my fault) =(
10. My favourite words is "Fuck U"~ haha! ( i said that to my close frens very often~)
11. White is the newest Pink for me=)
12. Money or love?? BOTH!
13. When i grow up, I'll buy the whole copyright for Topshop & Forever 21!
14. Everything in my Bedroom is white & baby pink in colour.
15. I owned over 50 soft toys =) most of it in garrage =.=
16. I hate Taylor Swift.
17. I ADORE ADAM LAMBERT.
18. I think i fought with Vashinti b4.. -_-
19. I pierced my tounge b4. Dun blief? come to me & i'll prove it to u!!
20. I wish that i have a big Brother =( I mean to protect & sayang me marr~ lol...
21. I'm finally CRUSH!!! by a Form 4 guy=) NOT Kok Yao wei~
KY is owned~ by >>HER!!<< !! =)
Je't aime<3

No comments: