follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Tuesday 19 July 2011

170711

Oh wells,
My Last sunday morning :')
A very early 8 am after Mock debate -.-''



 ahhh ! Cotton BALLS :')



yea food again :)
the family went to segambut but it was closed down..
Went Chow Kit instead for BAKKUTTEH =.=


 Hair Iz Long :')



NON-HALAL cravings :)

 no caption.


YUMMMMMM <3



 LOVESSSS

 Simple food i laik :)

 FeiYok is MAD LOVEEEEEE :)
Fats :)


 Damn nice <3


k went home With Jinni, one of my couzie to my house after that. :')
She's my human Barbie ..
First time putting make ups on...
Pretty ? :')


 i force her camwhore one.

sorreh iPhone quality :')


changed & WENT the Curve with the girls/Women :)
in the afternoon.
The sun Was BURNING.
I was like a walking sizzling plate.
Super hot temper cuz of that freakin' sun.
BUT Holly shytz saw something i've been looking for so long.
& my mum is totally annoyed with my mumbling so yep.
ORIGINAL flavor<3


 i laik it plain .

 k i changed my mind.
I dont want a dad who owns pavilion but owns Tutti Fruitti <3
FROYO !

 Little Penang .
that dude having two plate of food himelf.
:)

 HER <3


K Since there've been so long since i posted my Camwhore pictures. here it is :P
...........................

to The curve :)
Oh ! how i miss my Grandmother's bag :)




________________________________________________________________

Picture of me At leisure mall last last week with Bitches :D
it was during The legendary bersih :')

i laik my hair that day :)
Tee & highwaist skirt :)



&









HAHAHAHHAHAAH 
Shirt from Alison :)








This post is just plain useless .







Lotsa Loves,
Nicole Yap


No comments: