follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 8 July 2011

080711


 HOW'S life ? :')
i miss you guys btw.. seriously i miss those times where i 
CONSTANTLY, OBSESSIVELY blog about every single detail of my life :)
Things get tougher & tougher when i got older.
Laziness in make ups & dressing up .
& I NEED Ca$h to shop..
nv been shopping for HALF A YEAR MY GOD .

IHY khosoonyang for creating a bank account for me & everysingle time i have extra cash u'll eventually found it & keep it in the account -.-

K .
PROTEST IS TOMORROW.
YELLOW.
still waiting for eelynn to notify me about tomorrow morning's addmaths tuition,
& hopefully, it will be canceled :')
**finger crossed**
HAI EELYNN :D
I know ur Lookin' :)
 LAZEEEEYY Sunday.
specs, tee-shirt, tennis skirt, tote, slipper & off i go..
<3


Sri Garden International is reallllllly BADDD.
 urgh i think i grew taller? 8D
& grew some dark eye circles oso?

Fringe Braid for bad hair day to school <3

 FOOOD is my weekness !
& Pasar Malam T.T

 Went Dating i guess.. 
>.<

 nothing :)
**spreading some loves**

 26.06.11
FOOD GALORE.
yep, mah family can drive all the way to bangkok just to have food then come back again.
Joking LUL.
so we went Klang 8 in the morning ^^.



 WAH 8D

 sher wei <3


 chubbier & chubbier each & every day :)

 Calvin.. with his new shirt.. AGAIN -.-
Anyone from Cempaka know him?
Kalok?
:)


 Morning :)


my speck.
spec




 HOHO Dry YOKGUATCHA
<3
 FATS are LOVESSSS <3
yumyum :P

 The real Klang yokguatcha :D


From South, We went all the way to East of Malaysia..
Yup we went bukit tinggi right after yokguatcha just for the dindin near Bukit Tinggi :)
See how much my family loves food -.-



RABBIT FARM.

 1 week baby >.<

 sorry, iphone quality D:

 i think they're drinking their own pee :D



 **cuddlecuddle**



JAPANESE Botanical Garden<3
Tea house.


 Ah vin.





French Village.
TAKAO ! TAKU !
wonder how're they in Kyoto right now T.T





 TEA BREAK .


 Passion fruit Tea...
YUMMMMMM ! <3



& my 300++ bucks Lunch below -.-
yup, 4 plates of food. 
O.O







 went for some painting to kill time since we'r waiting for dindin :)
took me 3 hours to finish it.
but pics are in my ipad cuz phone run out of batt D:
go jiayiyap.blogspot.com for more info :D
THANKKIEWTHANKKIEW




 my birdie :)




 My angel :)


 my gonggong painted the birdie for me..
his art is really goooooood 8D

 xoxo... 





Lotsa Loves,
Nicole.

No comments: