follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 11 December 2009

LalaLA

Went to IOI Mall Just now..
And met my cousin kaykay~ ...
I ask them wether want to sleep over or not..
So,                    
THEY Decided to come to mah house =]
WEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She went bac to her house to pack,
I shoped for a lil' while
Then i went to the other cousin(jinni) house to pick her up too....
After that kaykay came to jinni house,
Go Home Time**~~

HAHAH
My guest Room smells AWWWWWFULL.
cuz Toshi sleep b4 =O
no la... cuz Longlong time no ppl sleep b4 =/
We camwhored a lil' bit
Then web Cam wf Jinni's lil FUNNAY brother
then change to Pyjamas~~~
LOL
They're Eating ASAM LAKSA down stair
and imma blogging and waiting for my baby to Online =O
Tak tau Penang Ada Line Tak?

Here u go~
Pic tomorow i promise=]
bought a skirt just now..
LOVEs!

No comments: