follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Super massive standin' chicken


Okay i forgot the food name actually >.<
so i just called it superb massive standin' chicken
It's seriously a food actually -.-
the chicken really served standin' okay~
I dont know what am i talking about....
Sounds so wrong Alamak.
watever~
Just trying to tell that i ate a standin' roasted chicken
-.-
LOL.



_____________________________
next topic.


Just came bac from Solaris soho K.L.
The Thai food there is GFood.
I swear to god that it's the best ThaiFood that i've ever had.
(the same restaurant that serve standin' chicken -.-)
I forgot the restaurant's name
BUT It's not ole-ole bali. .
too bad =]
hmm. . .
No pics =/


i left my
i touch, psp, nokia
in the office.
MY GOSH.



holly cow.

No comments: