follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Tuesday 8 December 2009

yay~

Life's dramaless and excitementless.
i hope that my holiday would be adventerous
u know,
Tresure hunt bla bla bla,
Zatura bla bla~
ARGH i'm sick..
keep sucking my noistril wf my nose hole, gosh.
Promised yang <3 that i'll teman him shopping tomorow~
But i dont feel like goin....
Weee~ another holiday fight =D
lol


RANDOM:

i found my psp after 1 year~
actually me and my sis and my mum thought that it's missing when we went Japan and planning to buy a new one.
Too bad la.
found it ;[
My Simpson game is still there =p
**continue playing**



HAPPY 100 Days anniversary

baby <3





and he promised me he'll let me pierce his upper ear during 100 days~
so, it's TOMOROW!!!
i take the left, he take the right
yay~
couple piercing >.<

See, dramaless post agn.

No comments: