follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Just gimme some space, BITCH.

Baby, sometimes i just don't understand. .
Why is it so hard to be with you.
I fighted with teachers
and got scolded by teachers because of you,
u think it's fun to got scolded and got blamed every single day?
she scold me LOUDLY infront of the corridor few times.
for
what the fuck seriously.
I can't take it, i seriously can't stand it.
It makes me so pressure. . .
Sometimes i just feel like giving up. .
But i really really don't want to break up with u just becuz of that Bitch.
But she started to scold me everytime and makes me cry everytime .
Even if i did nth wrong.
I got scolded by teachers till i cry
Just because i couple with you.
And u never even fucking influence my fucking study.
and i fucking improve my attitude and my fucking percentage
since i couple with you.
To my class teacher::
Don't force me to do this, bitch .
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT SCOLDING ME AND FUCKING TRYING TO LET SY TO GET LOST FROM MY LIFE? U MOTHER FUCKER.
EVEN MY FRIENDS ASKING ME WHETHER U NEED TO GO TO THE FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL OR NOT,
MCB .
______________________________
Same shyt happened today,
Got screwed.
And i told you that I dont wanna to talk to you until next year..
And u did it.
We never talk even when we met each other today . .
Just gimme some time,
I'll settle it, Settle my pressure and the bitch **pfft**. . .
Let me get rid of that bitch first.
I promise.
gimme some space.
='(
thanks, baby.

No comments: