follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 31 March 2010

DomRan . . . . . . . . away.

Random =]
My iPhone spoilt T.T
I dunno why somehow it suddenly turned off
then cant switch on for 3 days..
Passing the warranty book and phone to SoonYang On Friday..
Sowieeeee~
I just use it for 28 days only,
And the boy who spend his money to buy an iphone for me said he dun mind if it's spoilen by me,
lol...
Dun la sayang me like this,
Im getting more spoilt, by him . . .
**Feeling Bad-ing**

=[
=[
=[
=[
=[



_____________________________________
Kaess, next topic
SCHOOL!!! =]
we'r so gangster yo! 
<3
lawlroflmfao . . .

heeheeeee,
DIVA~

5.45 A.M. Morning Face!!!
;D

kiss the rain <3



after skullll~ <3










___________________________
Kaes, its going to be very LaMe
(boring)
starting from
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HERE =]
**winks**

lollollol

we <3 u too,
domo!!!!





Dutchess.
-.-

kaysss,
let me explain this =]
Blue toddles:: Fluffy
pigggg:: pigu (means ass in chinese)
small brown bear:: mushroom
Pingu:: bobbie
Panda:: bubuuu
blue bear:: Edward Cullen<3


=D
And not forgetting~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Pink Mascara!!!


awwww....
With a pretty toga dress and Cute ribbons >.<
**Bimbo mode ON**

H.A.I.R.B.A.N.D.

Mini Cooper Fans 
=.=



Je'taime,
Babiiii~

No comments: