follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 5 March 2010

6 months, BABY!!! =]


Yesh, I got IPHONE for my anniversary gift,
A surprise present <3
=D

 Baby came to school at 6.30 and gave me a cute lil' plastic bag
With a lil' box with content inside **wink!**
He want me to open the box but i reject =D
i said i'll open it i my classroom then he left =]


 
 Lol, i thought it was somesort of chocolate or teddybears 
or watEVER inside it =/
But i was EXTREEEEEMELY wrong =O


  
 Sharon opened the box =O
and saw a freakin iphone box inside =D
Then i was like "Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly"
Everyone was like omg omg 
haha lol.....
I was damn damn surprised =D
 And i seriously thought i was dreaming LOL.

  



  



  
 Thanks, Baby =]


  
 I love you too, baby !!!
=}


 
 LOL...
For warranty incase i broke it -.-
Am i that careless, seriously??


 Paul Frank!!!!!





aww. . .





sorry, Iris -.-



6 months ald!!!! =D
wE'R looking forward to 1 Year ~


I just wanna tell you that
I Love You, baby~
And im very lucky to have you in my life =]

No comments: