follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Thursday 4 February 2010

Toshi in action..

Yup yup,
Toshi is the boy i hosted last year =.=
Still remember his Full Name,
UE  TakaToshi !!!!
He eat damn FREAKIN' much u know~
Ate all my mum's money up =P
My mum used to look at me and ask whether
Toshi sedang puberty izit = =
Kay, i kinda Miss his cute smile laaa
Cried like shyt when he went back Japan Last year = =
Planned to host two boys this year and mummy approved =}
but too bad la..
My cousin, Yan Xun is stayin in the guest room for half a year and after that he's gonna fly to England =[
And Tonite is going to farewell my another cousin, Zi bei ..
He's also flying to england tomorow =[
HAIZ~
Four cousin are going to England  =[
One going back to england,
One going back Russia....
LOL LOL LOL.

No comments: