follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 26 February 2010

To my boyfriend.


 Baby, Look Here!!!!!!
=P
look,
i know la, u always take care of me,
But i dun really care bout ur feeling.
Im stubborn at Timess,
But u always let me win when we fight.
U always Come to school just to see me,
But i'll go home after 1 minute even ur at Birthday.
U'll DaBao McD for me for my breakfast at 5.30 am,
But lol my fwens always finish it and i just ate a lil' lol.
U'll come to school at 6.30 am just to see me,
But u have to go home right away cuz my Teacher is there looking at us.
Everytime we go shopping, u wanted to hold my hand,
I'll push u away and say no and crap stupid reasons lol.
When i forgot to bring my P.E. Shirt,
I'll call u to bring ur P.E. shirt for me when ur still sleeping.
When i need to go sports complex for training,
U'll walk me there and walk me back too.
Everytime i buy drinks or food,
U'll pay for me no matter how i stop u.
Everytime u need to go CC with frens,
U'll sacrifise ur time to teman me at school.
When i go shopping,
U'll wait for me outside the shop.
Everytime i need Transport to go pav,
U'll fetch me there.
Everytime i made u Emo & sad,
U'll say sorry to me the next day even if it's my fault.
When i got boring and lonely at home,
U'll always surprise me by standing infront of my house.
When i said i wanna see you at night,
U'll ponteng class the next day to come to school to see me.


U called me during Chinese new year eve @ 11.50 p.m.,
While i was emo-ing that i can't see u during CNY & Valentine,
U told me that u're already outside my house.
But, My parents came back just two minutes before and we nv made it to
Our first Chinese New Year & Valentine ;(


But nvm, still got chance de rite ;]

I know Taylor's college Got alot Lengluis la..
i'm not stopping u from talking to them kay =]
And i haven't bought u ur B'Day present,
I really have no time to go shopping Alone to get u ur present.
Be patient kay~  =]
Haha saya memang teruk kan ;)
watever it is,

I love you, Baby!
**MUAHMUAHMUAHH!!!!**
(Loves)
Kho Soon Yang .


see u later at Yong Zheng's B'Day Party <3

No comments: