follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Saturday 23 January 2010

I LOVE MY MUM.

aww...
havent buy present for SoonYang yet.....
=[
nvm.. i think he dun mind if its teribly late rite xp
KAY.
Just Came back from Bangsar Street.
Bought CLOTHEs and im Freaking happy With it.
and i finally bought the dress that i've been eye-ing on inside TOPSHOP since last year..
YESS YESSSS!!!!!
hmm bought dresses for my Cousin's wedding next Sunday also. .
Finally my cousin is getting married la~
Damn nervous~
can see all my cousins once again~
She's like the first one out of  30-40 of us to get married.
BIGBIGMATTER wei~
daddy bought watches for us from HK again ..
FREAKINg,,, ILOVEIT!
haha BEDAZZLED again lol.
Im thinking of bedazzle-ing my com..
Works or not?!?!?!~
sorry guys,
it has been a very busy week for me,
PMR is around the corner ~ ~
=.=
Summore tomorow Ballet class from 9:00 to1:15
OMG im gone crazy..
and ROMEO JULIET the stage is around the corner also~
Last Friday,
Soon Yang came to school to see me for 5 minutes then i went back home....
Then he flew to Sarawak for his family's Wedding. . .
baby's still in sarawak now..
sleeping...
aww... DAMMIT
NO B'day and Valentine celebration for this year -.-
**CURSE**

OH, HAVE I EVER SHOW U MY SPANKINg 
OLD BAG????????



No comments: