follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Sunday 3 January 2010

HK post.



ARGH.


 I hate it when i even need to blog about
My  HOLIDAYS
ZzZzz



 _______________________________________

nah~ i wont blog bout Where i went.
Might just have the ENERGYY
to blog bout what i BOUGHT
= D

 
 FAV! <3
 
 addicted!!!
wee~    XP
 

 
 B.A.N.G.L.E.S. ~

 
 likey likey!
 
 Look babeh!!!
It's shinning!!!
=D
 
 awww...
tooo sweet cant resist..
In my opinion a set must be always together...
So Bought em' all LOL
>.<

 

hmmm...
only soonyang seen it before~

 
 =]

 
 alamak need a new cupboard.
 

 

 
 my mum's Damn chio i-phone.
 
 My lau ya 1st gen ipod . . .
 
not much i bought la =]
so it's :
  • 3 shoes,
  • 8 bottoms
  • 3 bags
  • few accesories 
hmmm . . .

not from HK :
  • 4 high-waisted skirt (cottonon)
  • few tanks
  • few top
hmmm...


WEEE~
HONG KONG POST
DONE!!!!!




No comments: