follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 21 December 2011

211211

 i miss you guys :(
I'm terribly terribly sorry for being M.I.A. these few months :(
but im back anyways :)
been through Finals, BIRTHDAYS, taiwan, outings blablabla.
missed out Massive amount of posts cuz internet was down for a few months :/

//////



Anyways, Summary of my past few months except taiwan ? :)
Just a few of some of the Important ones <3
summarize 99 T.T




26th October :
Iris's BDay at her HUGEEE mansion near The Mines :)


 ME! :)

us with Mighty Alison who just came back from HK :D

 Happy Birthday girl :)
sorry it's the most complete photo i can find . . . :D




**********************



23rd october:
the mighty Kong Kong's BDAY :)
THEME: NERDS .


I ran Throughout thw whole Pavilion with EeLynn for her present -.-
but anyways its worth the while when i see her happy face :)

 A pic of me & my besties before the party :D
*loves*


 Me, Alison & KongJiXin below :D

 us again with Eelynn :):)


 her closet :)

 during truth or dare :)

 happy birthday my baby girl :)
ILY <3

 
haha her drunk face :)



**************



28th October :
My Boss's Alison BDAY at Red Box plus :):)
She throws AWESOME parties every single year <3<3
 BESTIES :) with her Red Velvet cake :D


 ahem*



 me with JILL <3

 JASMINEEE :)


 *skips*


 yeah it was pretty crazy that night..
the boys seem drunked >.>

 jill & me & ALI :)

 the happy Birthday Girl with her damn AWESOMEEE presents :(



lastly, with a huge ass pic of the girls :D



**************
9th December:
LAST last Friday :)
Sudden Outing with the long Lost Friend Jeslyn Liew
HELLLLOO JESLYN :) it's been 2 years since i ever see her :)
grown taller & prettier ofcourse ! :):)

 Alison my boss again :)


 ilovejesjes !!


 Sharon, me & jes :)

us with buddy bear ! RAWR

 Sharon <3

 thye four of us ? :)

 saw this fluffy thing in Tokyo Street..
ME WANT >;(

 My boss's profile pic :)





GONNA end this super boring post with my lovely face & teeth  :)






Promise i'll log in more & update TONSS of posts i left out kay?
they are all so interesting & i dont know where to begin T.T

Oh ! going back to my grandma's house tonight to help out with Tong Yuan festival :D






Singapore on 30th DEC for countdown :)

Gosh i have so many stuffs to update.





Loves, 
Nicole yap.

No comments: