follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Sunday 4 September 2011

040911


Since the boy is sleeping again
&
 It's still early to Monday 
so i decided to blog a lil' bit about my holiday >.<



Kinda filled up with events,
It's tiring & not that interesting but hey, look at the bright side,
I'm not at mommy's Office stonning  \(>.<)/

 Holiday kicked start of with my sister's Bday :)
**Clickeyy here**  for that post :)






 __________________________________________________



Some peoples might not know i went Langkawi with the rest of my big family 
while i M.I.A. this whole week >.<


New addiction again 
D;
papa so gonna kill me
D;




 My collection from Langkawi :')
ABSOLUT Vodka, Mandrin , Citron , pears , ruby red , apeach , raspberry & vanilla


 Still missing out 
ABSOLUT Kurrant, 100 , Los Angeles , peppar , insanity , Boston & Brooklyn
sighhhhh :'(

I wonder when only i could bring them all together in my cabinet :(




btw,
another collection ::

 Jack Daniel's Tee, Chocolate & so on~
kill me X(


NOPE, i do not drink them, i just keep them :)





# Okay okay here's something from Langkawi..
SOOOOO FUN with all those driving & finding food :D
Am so Lazy & i know u guys are not interested in all those family-travel-shitzz,
So i'll just post pictures of me that few days yea :D



 Day 1 . 
Cotton On, Ralph Lauren & mommy's denim vest :D

 Day 2 at the Royal Langkawi yacht Club
Maxi dress <3


 Day 3 at the port thingy for "island hoping" =/
Orangey :)
Oh ! btw i bought that dress in Langkawi the 2nd night 
& its matchy with the extra bag i brought to Langkawi :D

Day 3 night, headed back to hotel after "island hoping" & changed to Long sleeves for KLIA.
& headed HOME .
<3



DAMNNNNNN, I'm so dead. 
English not done, 100% kena from Ms. Hammond TT
k i shall go sleep & try to wake him up naoooooooo..







OH !



Happy 2 years & 4 days my boy .
I miss you :')







Lotsa Loves,
Nicole Yap .






No comments: