follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Monday 15 August 2011

150811

Bored & useless post, I guarantee .
:DDDDDD


 K.
this is only for the girls .
feel like sharing my current E-Shopping haul from online
TRUST ME, 
I saw the same dress selling for 130 in Bangsar, 60 in sungei Wang but 40 Online :')
Currently I'm still waiting for my massive amount of 13 pairs of 
Contact lenses to arrive:D
** excitement ! ** 
I know im abit crazy to invest so much into contact lenses..
OH. WELL . =/


7 of those are mine, 1 alison & 5 belongs to sis .



PARCEL ~
THE SMELL OF NEW PARCEL AGAIN
<3



 kay this is jasminespacekong's jacket actually :)
ngeh nice jacket :)


HAO LIAN MAXXXXXX
D:

_____________________________________________

BCBG Max mara Dress :)




k this Top actually is a bodycon skirt I wore to HERE .
Oh well only for photo purposes =/




FRESH CLOTH JUST ARRIVED YTD NIGHT :D

 Didn't like the color..
I expected it to be sky blue =/


 woooo~
it's DIY time again~
:)
all of those on top of my short/skirt cabinet are either new or never worn before..
LOL.
should really cut down on buying stuff.
I NEED a Psychiatrist ! 
T.T








xx. IMY 












Lotsa Loves,
Nicole .

No comments: