follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Saturday 3 October 2009

In the mood of teasing =P

baby is angry-ing =(
nvm laa, next morning
he'll be okay de laa...
**smiles**
Okay, forget bout it first,
Lets talk bout
CAMERA =D
*****
My mum just came back from the camera shop..
I should've receive my camera by now
and playing with it rite now but
But freaking shop ass. told her that
Canon IXUS pic quality is nicer and CHEAPER.
So mummy nv buy it =.=
Let me tell you what.

___________________________
Sony CyberShot T900 ::

(click to enlarge)

  • Damn Chun cover ~
  • Mad awsome flawless skin design
  • With inbuilt photo editing application
  • It get more ATTENTION
  • All touch-screen, no button at ALL!!
  • blur if u shake ur hand just a bit
  • It's sizzling hot red in colour!
  • more high tech
  • face detector
  • smile detector
  • I'm a girl.
  • It's CY-BER-SHOT!! =D
  • It's famous
  • It's same colour with KitKat wee~!
  • It's not that common
  • It's square-ish rectangle.
  • I like Tuck hoe's hair.
  • my sis and richass cousin hav it
  • U can bedazzle it with jewel =]
  • RM 1300++
  • I LOVE IT.
__________________
Canon Ixus 990 ::(click to enlarge)
  • Ugly design
  • Whats wrong with the button?
  • Gooood pic quality i know
  • errr... i hate the expand-contract zooming thing??
  • not CyberShot cheh.
  • Common~~
  • no red color~~ but got GOLD =D
  • gold color is old type, new one dont hav gold.
  • I hate it
  • becuz i love T900 =)
  • Im racist to canon.
  • No built-in photo editing shyt.. must edit in com.. Zzz
  • Im sleepy
  • Alison has it ? ? i think so
  • feel sleepy with pink-grey or grey-black or yellow-grey.
  • u can't Bedazzle it, damn weird.
  • It's round-ish rectangle.
  • I dont really like akmal's hair. (jk)
  • Im bimbo =.=
  • Im slow, so i need CyberShot.
  • RM 900++
  • If i buy Canon, i'd prefer the DSLR.
  • I just realised 1 second ago that i kinda like it.

Guess what?
I still prefer
Sony~ =D
( i still think T900 quality is better.)






No comments: