follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Friday 4 September 2009

Pangkor ;] tee hee

3 Days 2 Nights


At da temple thingy
my mummy look so skinny~

On the speed boat...
This uncle is CRAZYYY. . omg
I nearly died in the sea man..

yes, we'r that close to the fish boat =P
f.y.i. Its' ikan bilis XD
happy birthday~ ^.^
My handsome dad.
Think i'm lame and funny??
Wait till u meet him!
Ur going to get bombed by him every minute.
Imma leader of the kids u know..

Funny children.
Think i'm annoying?
Wait till u meet him!
Granny, me =)
Poker face =P

kong ming tanglung thingy~~
haha sry, i know we'r lame..
I just can't resist night beach-ing =)
a view from my bed >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(204, 0, 0);"><3 LOVE~ <3

At the kubu thingy which i learnt it from my sejarah text book =.=
me & kay kay~
Popsicles nv taste so gud >.< swimming pool..


Bye PANGKOR~
tee hee =D

Conclusion::
lame daddy makes lamer daughter,
daddy's car feel like roller coaster,
Pahang looks like chow kit =)



No comments: