follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Sunday 26 July 2009

Yesterday,
Damn sien got school replacement haiz....
was boring like shit,..
our class got 18 ppl,
5k2 7 ppl.
after schooling hour & tuition ~(>.<)~
Went The Curve !
__________________
pictures::

My second home,
The toilet.


Had some T.G.I.F ;]
swt cannot order cold drinks cause of menstrual pain =.=
Gila-ing with my mum's magician hat..
haha i look damn retarded






Camwhore abit cause long time nv camwhore liao!
saw something that looks like blood on my closet's door
after i reached home...
Damn scary wei~~
tada~~
It looks like hospital according to some1 =.=
I know its damn messy la forgive me okay??

okay la i know i'm not hot...
But playing with self-timer is so fun!!
wtf

blief or not!
I'm actually camwhoring/ STUDYING!!
Auntie Nicole.
My great great great great great GRANDFATHER!!!!!
No, I'm not lc-ing with my bangle.
I'm lc-ing with my 3.2 mp phone's camera!!


SG PROM 2009

May I ? ^.^

no, i'm not going =.=

Je't aime, baby<3

No comments: