follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Pengsan~~

Pengsan day~
was damn damn exhausted after tennis.
Coach tortured me.
cause two senior went bac home so damn freakin early n left me alone.
wtf.
Summore i got fever =.=
I feel like vomiting now but still okay=]
ate panadol.
The good bacteria & the bad bacteria is fighting in my stomach now.
pain like hell.
almost sent to the hospital rofl.
_________________
pictures~~ =]


sleeping on the classroom's floor =.=
Breaktime=]

love this candid!!

What girls ussually do---
**new word** camslut.



the sky is blue,
and the whole stadium belongs to me!!!!!

because dont hav people at all =.=
again.

Feel sick
I'll still camwhore even in my coffin!!
jk only.


My granny's house flower finally bloom yesterday.
So pweety!!!!
=]
thankyou Andrea for borrowing me ur shirt!!
keke.
~~ I'm buying new uniform tomorow ~~

Je'taime, baby~

No comments: