follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Saturday 11 June 2011

I'm sorry ...

Sometimes I just hate myself for messing everything up,
Purposely do something that he really hate.




Fuck myself.

U'd never know how much I cherish u after everything we've been through,,
Friends, family, 3rd person issues..
Finally we'r in a piece again..
But Everything seems so lost now..
You, me, our relationship.


I don't even talk to them already, can u don't find them anymore too?
I know I'm selfish, but I have fobia already,
Fobia of loosing you again .

Maybe is my Princessy attitude, maybe is the things u did for the past 6 months.
Everything changed.
Nothing will go back anymore.
Including how much u used to love me.
& how much I used to think that ur my soul partner.




Sigh.
I'm trying my very best to make it stronger without any other interruption.
Sorry for what I did the day before.
I understand, they are bunch of ur ex-girlfriend's best friend .


Maybe iM not good enough for you.
Will try my best to fix my attitude, Kay?









I love you baby boy, always & forever. I promise this if u promise me too..
Can u say this to me too?





I need ur love.
Every single part of ur love <\3


I'm sorry ...

No comments: