follow me? :) @nicoleyloves

Thursday 26 August 2010

Self-Obsessed Bitch.




So Since im boring to death i tried to camwhore , eat, whatever that kill time..
I refuse to eat Since im getting fatter & fatter each and EVERY DAY *omg
Hahaha JUST IGNORE ME -.-

Well, lets see =]
here are some photos of MYSELF 
during this long period of time without any blogging at all ;0
Or should i say since i Reward myself a new DSLR? <3
*
*
*
*
*










Chubby, i like <3








nah kidding... not me =]





Talking about self-obsessed,
How about a guy that looks exactly like his mum and actually enjoyed it
~.~









 Danish Zuraidi tengah fasting
IU night preparation ;)
















HAH just another picture of my KEH LEH FEH lover..


it's nerd nerd.. 
The one on the left
eww.
u cant see his face at all LAWLLLL




Lotsa loves,
Wen Fox.

No comments: